Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kira at 4 months old

Kira is 4 months old and is discovering lots of new things.. A few things that I have noticed is she just recently found her tongue.. it is very cute to watch her feel her gums and lips.. She likes to laugh and she loves to suck on her hands.. Its a great soother for her.. She loves to sit in the exersaucer.. She went on her first plane ride and trip.. We went to California to visit my family and to go to Tara's baptism and attend Baby Jacob's blessing in St. George.. Kira did great on the plane and in the car..

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Kari! I finally found your blog!! great job! and I am glad I found Brads too. Kira is way too cute, it was good seeing you guys while you were down.

Jalee said...

She is adorable.....You were in St. George? I was just down there last weekend. How is everything? Are you still in Alaska? My blog is jellybeanvernon.blogspot.com :)