This is a older picture but its a good one of Kira sucking her thumb.. She has been doing that for a while but I never got a good picture of her doing it.. So here you go. I love it because she can sooth herself when I put her down for naps and bed.. It works every time.
2 comments:
Hey guys how cute!! Make sure you check out our blog. I added links to T and Pila's family blogs. Tevita lives in Richfield and your cousin Toni(Talamai) is living with them. Pila is his brother and finishing his masters at Texas A&M before he heads off to medical school. They are your dad's first cousins and grew up living in Ongo's house because their dad worked in New Zealand.
Hello. I do not know if you know me but I know your husband. We served as missionary companions in the California Riverside mission. My name is Nathan Judkins. I hope that he remembers me :)
Anyway, the reason that I am posting a message on here is due that I was trying to locate a way to contact Elder Tup.. I mean Sione, and I this was the only way that I found that could get me somewhat in contact with him. If you are unsure as far as if I am being honest in me telling you I am who I say I am, let me give you some information that I sure that your Sione can verify to confirm that it is me.
First off we served in our companionship in Norco, CA. We served together for 4 and a half months in Norco where the last person that we help taught and baptize, before we were transferred, was a lady by the name of Cheryl Kidwell. We lived in a home share with the Knapp family. I am from Idaho and Sione is originally from Juneau, Alaska. If you guys need more verification to confirm that I am who I say I am please let me know.
I just wanted to find a way to contact your husband and say hello and find how life is. I can tell from your blog spot that you guys are doing well and have a young family too. As far as I can tell, you two have been married just as long as my wife and I have been. Jen, my wife, and I were married in the SLC temple in June of 06' and we as well have just celebrated our two year anniversary.
If you could please let Sione know that I am trying get in touch with him that would be great! I have found email is easier for me to use so if you guys would like to respond back here is my email address:
playstationcheeze@gmail.com
Or
nathan_judkins@yahoo.com
I hope to hear back from either one of you soon. Thanks for ready my little message here.
Post a Comment