Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bowling












for Jesse's birthday which is the day after sione's we went bowling, jesse is sione's brother.

I havent been bowling in a long time.. i didnt do to bad.. i won once, sione won twice and then sione's dad won once.. after we played two games with sione's parents, sione and I played two more games.. i felt a lot of pressure for some reason.. but it was tons of fun!
here are a few pictures

3 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Ok Kari... She is SO cute!

I found your blog from another friends blog and I had to check it out!

I wanna put you on our blog list if its ok, leave a comment on my blog... kalenandmandy.blogspot.com

Ongo and Jacqueline Tupou said...

I tagged you. Check my blog
Jacks

Mandy and Kalen said...

I found your blog off of one of Kalen's UV friend's blog... Brooke Brady. My email is eezmac@gmail.com I think we both started our families close to...