So with in the last month Kira has done so great on everything... I am just very proud of her..
she goes from laying down to sitting up, she waves hello, she loves to walk when someone holds her hands, she loves to stand next to furniture, she found the letters m and b, so she babbles that all the time now..she sits like a pro now and is learning how to move to be more comfortable or to get something and she does her scoot crawl, that happened on the 4th of july and she is just getting faster and faster every day! it is so fun to see her growing healthy and strong. It might sound like im bragging but I'm not,, this is kind of part of my journal so i like to include a lot of things. Being a mom is so wonderful!
2 comments:
They grow so fast! Kira is a little cutie! She's starting to look more like Kari! Give her kisses for us!
so fun to hear from you! looks like your little fam is doing well--kira is a cutie pie! I love being a mom too. oh, and I'm due at the end of october.
so.....what's a girl gotta do to get on your "friends" list of blogs???? :)
Post a Comment