I just wanted to post some pics of kira looking at herself in the mirror and messing around! She doesnt usually take a pacifier but she did for about 5 minutes. it was weird.. and i love the picture of Sione and Kira reading a book together. August 2008
4 comments:
You are having a very loving family and Sione and kira looks very cute, enjoying together.
===================================
neha trehan
nitishrocks
Kari! Hey I saw your blog address on chelsey's wall and wanted to check it out! How are you?? Kira is getting so big! Shes adorable! I have a blog you should check it out! its www.alyann.blogspot.com
Im going to put a link to you so I can check out your blog more... Hope you don't mind!
- Alyssa
kira is such a doll! so, if you wanna find some cute FREE blog templates, check out the link I have on my blog called "cutestblogontheblock." lots of people do digital scrapbooking, too, so if you wanna find some info, go to my sis's blog "matt and kaelee" and check out her links on the bottom right side.
she is a doll and growing so fast! i am sad i was so busy on SUN that I couldnt hold her for a min! :( maybe next time.
Post a Comment