So on the 31st kira will be one years old. its amazing how fast they grow. I cant believe i have been a mother for that long. which i know it has only begun! I took a few pictures but i have mis-placed the thing that connects the camera to the computer. so hopefully i will find it and be able to share those with you all soon!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Kira's first christmas
So Kira had a blast for her first christmas! she really didnt know what was going on but by the time we got to her birthday presents a few days later she knew what to do. Sione and I and kira went and spent wed-sunday at my parents house in norco because all of my siblings were coming this year for christmas... Kira had a tough time with everyone there so it was a little overwhelming for her. she was having a tough week.. I think she might of had a ear infection and by sunday it was gone. She started to become her normal self by then. Saturday we celebrated her birthday while everyone was down. We played a few games with all the kids and Kira loved playing duck duck goose. I let her go to town on her own cupcake and she loved that too! She didnt know what to think about the frosting at first but she started to eat it and thought it was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment