On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, Kira and I went to Pretend City in Irvine. Its a warehouse that has been transformed into a little city where the kids can pretend to be librarians or shoppers, a police man, Farmer etc. Its lots of fun. Kira enjoyed the grocery store and picking the apples from the tree.
25th November 2009
Today the 28th, Sione, Kira and I went to the Gun Show in Costa Mesa. It was cool to see the big tanks but I don't think I will be going next time. The good thing is the OC swap meet is right next door so I could just go in there while Sione was at the Gun Show. It was really hard to maneuver the stroller in the crowds. We should of took the umbrella stroller instead of the bigger stroller. Oh well lesson learned. It was fun to spend the day together.
1 comment:
That place looks fun!
Post a Comment