So I was just reminded that I need to let everyone know on our blog that we are having another girl...I will post a ultrasound picture in June when we get a better picture. We are excited and can't wait to meet her. Kira gets excited when we talk about her but still not quite sure. I keep asking her what she wants to name her and she either says Ashley , Abby or I dont know. She has a book that we read and those are the names of the two girls. So we'll see what we name her, we are leaning towards Samantha.
3 comments:
Yay!! That is so exciting :) Samantha is cute, I like it.
Yeah that is awesome news! Congrats Arrington will have a new little girlfriend!!
Congrats! I'm very excited for you! We don't know what to do with girls at our house. . .
Post a Comment