Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recent





Im not going to go back to far just wanted to put a few pictures up to show how big I am with Samantha and a few pics of Kira. I know I am way behind in blogging but I haven't been feeling up to doing it lately... Its probably because I am so far behind its hard to catch up. sorry for the blurry picture of Kira. Kira is very excited to be a big sister, it seems she has been acting out a bit as of late, hopefully that doesn't last too long.

5 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

You look so cute Kari! I look like a fat cow when I am pregnant!

Tawny said...

I love those pictures! Good for you hon! Ps. I like wise dont ever feel like blogging. Too bad.:) love you!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Kira is so flippin pretty!!! I bet she'll be a great big sister!

Tupou's said...

thanks you guys!!

Cason and Marie said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! I hope things are going well. Love that little Kira! She is the cutest. And Samantha is too. Ps I still have a present for you! :) I"ll try to remember to bring it Sunday!