Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Great Orange Balloon Park in Irvine March 31st 2011

Kira, Samantha, Vaughn and I met up with Bryan, Heather and the kids, and my mom, Tara and Shelly during their spring break. We finally were able to go see The Giant Orange Balloon in Irvine. Im not going to lie I was a little nervous going up in the air, but its not too bad. Kira got scared at first but she was fine once we were up in the air and not moving. Kira preferred going on the carousel, I had to convince her to go do something else and that we will come back with Daddy so she can go on the carousel again. She thought that was a great idea.

On the carousel, Kira loved this thing!



Bryan and Heather and Tara high in the air on the orange balloon

The kids and Bryan were hot and tired, looks comfy huh?

The bunch in front of the orange balloon.

No comments: