She IS a little model, didn't you know! :) ps. holy huge tv!!
WW! Where the TV come from????? How did you get that?
She is waaaaay too cute - of course, I may be a little biased. :)
she is so cute! cute little swimming suit too.p.s. glad you have a blog, i need more friends :)
She has gotten so big!! What a doll, I'm glad I found you on here:)
Ah Kari!! You so probably don't remember me! We did track as UVSC when you were a senior and I was a freshmen. Your little girl is so dang cute!!!
P.S. My blog's private so email me at natalie _1306@hotmail.com so I can add you. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She IS a little model, didn't you know! :) ps. holy huge tv!!
WW! Where the TV come from????? How did you get that?
She is waaaaay too cute - of course, I may be a little biased. :)
she is so cute! cute little swimming suit too.
p.s. glad you have a blog, i need more friends :)
She has gotten so big!! What a doll, I'm glad I found you on here:)
Ah Kari!! You so probably don't remember me! We did track as UVSC when you were a senior and I was a freshmen. Your little girl is so dang cute!!!
P.S. My blog's private so email me at natalie _1306@hotmail.com so I can add you. :)
Post a Comment