Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Working

Last week I started watching my nephews and two other boys for the school year. So blogging will be few and far between. :)
Sione is working for Pet Butler and then starting this week he will be working at the hospital for Security. We have become really busy as of late.
Kira is doing great and loving all of her cousins. She loves to be with other kids during the day. Its been great for her. Kira and I do miss park day and the day activities with the other moms. Weekends have a whole new meaning now.

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Wow grilly, go get em'! Good for you, even though it's not easy. I bet it IS great for kira to be around friends. :) Good job!

Snow Family said...

Good luck guys! It's better to busy then the other way around.

Bertie said...

Wow! You are busy busy! If you ever need any kind of help or a friend to come over- I'm right here and pretty unbusy:)

ps- kira is SO cute!