Sione and I just received church callings in our new ward. Sione is the Valiant 11 Boys class team teaching with Brother Allen and I am Valiant 12 combo class. These kids are all a handful. I have only taught one week so far. All my kids are already in Deacons or Beehives so I get to attend Relief Society third hour. But once January hits I will get a new group and will have to go to sharing time. I will be getting the boys that Sione has right now. We taught primary in our last ward and really enjoyed it. Its amazing to see how much these kids really know, if you can get them to settled down and concentrate.
Im grateful for the chance I have to learn from these great kids.
4 comments:
Just love them! You are so fun, you will be able to have them learn in fun ways, and let them show you how much they know, cuz...they are sooooo smart! Congratulations on Being inducted into the Norco High Hall of Fame! You are Fabulous girl!
Fun! Sione and Mark have same calling. Ha! Sounds like you have a Sunday school calling. I love girls that age..I have the ones right under you but I dunno about dealing with the boys. Good luck!! I know you will do great!!
Thats funny that you and sione are both teaching primary but not the same class. Justin team teaches in primary with this other guy, but i'm the ward chorister. :) You would be GREAT with that age group. i bet they love love love you. :)
Oh primary! One day I'll have a different calling than primary. Oh well...when I'm not in primary, I actually find that I miss it. I haven't taught the older kids though. Maybe that makes a difference.
Post a Comment