Now that I have been watching my nephews for almost 3 weeks, I definently look forward to the weekends. When I was just a stay at home mom every day was a weekend. I was able to do whatever I wanted. Now that I cant do or go any where when I want to, the weekends have a whole new meaning.
The hard part is when Sione has the night off or the day off I want to go go go, but he just wants to rest and stay home because he gets limited amount of rest. I want to go hiking, the beach, museums and do fun things as a family. Kira and I are stuck in a house all day, I want to get out and enjoy nature and life before the weather gets bad and before she is all grown up.
4 comments:
Know this life. Day care adds to the family budget, but takes a chunk out of other parts of life. I remember planning some fun preschool type things to do with the kids and my days became more enjoyable. Have the parents contribute to the supplies as well.
I hear you! Well, if you ever need to get out of the house and go to the pool to help you watch the kids/ have some adult conversation- you are welcome to give me a call! I could live poolside or beachside:) Whichever!
way to go sport. :)i love you!
wow. i totally agree. i've been commenting lately that i've never looked forward to the weekends more than i do now. and it's true. when i'm free to do whatever you want, whenever i want... i tend to take it for granted. lol! now i know better. haha!! love ya sis!
Post a Comment