Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Potty Training

I think we might be taking a break from potty training. We started spring break, April, and its almost july, and she still doesnt know when to go before she goes in her undies. She'll run to the potty as she is going. NOT FUN! some days she is so great, nap and bedtime she is always dry. We'll try again after the reunion or maybe after the N. California trip. Day care is pretty much over now so I'll be able to concentrate more on it that might help, and Sione will be able to help. Ive already taken away movies if she does #1 or #2 in her underwear but that isn't working. She might ask for a movie but she wont complain too long. Its kind of nice not to have a movie on every evening. I just need her potty trained before Baby Samantha comes in November.

No comments: