On June 18th I turned 25. I had a great birthday, the celebration lasted a few days actually. Thursday evening my sister and her sister in law made dinner for me and Kira and their kids.. Had great brownies, I love brownies, and watched the Lakers game. Friday morning, my wonderful husband came over to my sisters and watched the kids for me while I was treated to a wonderful breakfast at Cinnamon Productions by some ladies in my ward. After day care I visited with Sione on his lunch break and then headed to the Irvine Spectrum and my sister in law Stephanie took me out to dinner. Wow what a day.. Saturday I spent the day with Sione and enjoyed his company before he went to work then I went to work organizing the closet in our room. Sunday after church we went out to my parents for Fathers Day. Its always fun to get together with most of the family.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Quarter of a Century Old and Fathers Day
On June 18th I turned 25. I had a great birthday, the celebration lasted a few days actually. Thursday evening my sister and her sister in law made dinner for me and Kira and their kids.. Had great brownies, I love brownies, and watched the Lakers game. Friday morning, my wonderful husband came over to my sisters and watched the kids for me while I was treated to a wonderful breakfast at Cinnamon Productions by some ladies in my ward. After day care I visited with Sione on his lunch break and then headed to the Irvine Spectrum and my sister in law Stephanie took me out to dinner. Wow what a day.. Saturday I spent the day with Sione and enjoyed his company before he went to work then I went to work organizing the closet in our room. Sunday after church we went out to my parents for Fathers Day. Its always fun to get together with most of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I knew it was your birthday! :) I love you and i'm so glad you had a good day! that's too bad kira's having a hard time potty training, i'm dreading doing it with jax. i wish you could just push a button...
Happy late birthday! My birthday was on mother's day this year.
Post a Comment