Wow how time flies... I know I have skipped from October 2011 till now but there is soo much to post about I feel very overwhelmed.. And the the problem is there are some big events that have happened during those "lost" months... so I will get to them, I just dont know when...
So yesterday Sione and I celebrated our 6th year of marriage...We had a wonderful day and evening. We started the day with a wonderful workout, and donuts.. Then the community was putting on a family fun day at Twin Lakes, so we decided to go check it out. It wasn't raining and the sun was kind of out but it was windy so I was cold. But Kira had fun, she painted a picture and got her face painted.
After the girls rested up Sione and I took them to Sione's cousins house where Loreen was. We dropped the girls off so Sione and I could go on our date.
The plans for our date were dinner and a movie. But then as we were driving downtown we thought of an idea of going on the tram and having dinner at the restaurant at the top of Mt. Roberts. Im glad we did it, we had tons of fun and it felt a little more anniversaryish then just a mexican restaurant, which we will get to someday.
I love Sione with all my heart and I am thankful for the man that he is. Its amazing how much a spouse can influence for the good. Im excited to spend the rest of my life with Sione and as much as I am curious about the future plans, I know we will stay strong.

1 comment:
Gorgeous picture love, congrats!!! You guys ARE strong!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment