Friday, October 12, 2012

Sione passed the test!






Great news, Sione passed his real estate exam!! YAY  we are soo excited.. he cant wait to get started and become a great realtor for Juneau.  ...So proud of you!

so a little update:

August 2012-

Sammy can say the car, or our car, tries to get dressed and undress all by herself. Almost draws a circle, I have to see if she can still do it.. maybe it was a fluke.
Says Ya for almost anything.



September 2012

Kira started preschool on the 4th. She loves it so far. there are some mornings where she isnt quite up for it but most mornings she is excited to start her day.. When she gets to class she writes her name and then they have carpet time till all the students get there then take roll and do a math lesson then I think its craft and free play.. I havent stayed long enough to know what they do the rest of the time... but my plan is to go in.
Kira likes to use the word Awesome.
Samantha says EIEIO for the  old MacDonald song.
Samantha says bear and growls like one.
Kira can fold her tongue like a taco (4 1/2)
Samantha says where are you? and counts to 3
she also says Kira, candy, No,
1st day of preschool


signing in for school

taco tongue
October 2012 (so far its only the 12th)

Samantha says uh oh, and whoa
Says dont, I want that, GIGI for (great grandma), cousins, and frog
We took Samantha's pacifier away for good.. She has done alright.. she cries when we put her down and wakes up at least once during nap and once during bedtime but thats not too bad...
we started the process of potty training also.. she recognized when she pees and poops in her diaper so that is a start.. I just need to buy the training underpants and go from there.. Samantha sat on the potty for 30 minutes yesterday.. finally she went.. I think she is scared, its different and she's not sure about the whole thing.. once we convince her its ok I think she will do great.. I know accidents will happen and Im expecting that, Ill need to work on my patience..
Kira loves Art, play do, coloring, painting, drawing.. I really want to keep her interested in that talent and help her refine it..


2 comments:

Tawny said...

awww, love those girls!! They are soo cute!!

Snow Family said...

I haven't started potty training Caleb yet! I should when I stop feeling sick. Emmalee loves the art stuff too, her and Kira could draw together...