so we went back to utah, but this time Sione came with Kira and I.. we had tons of fun.. We were able to visit with a lot of friends that we havent see for a while now!
I have pictures but i have been slacking on getting them up because the program i use is being weird so i will get them up eventually!
So kira has learned how to move along furniture now.. Its really fun to watch..
I think Sione and I are getting ready to go visit his friend in Ohio.. that should be a fun trip.. ive never been to ohio.. or we might just go to California and visit my family.. which would be lots of fun also!
1 comment:
Let us know if you decide to go to Cali, maybe we can try to make it down there at the same time!!! Haven't seen you guys in awhile, so it would be fun to get together. Besides I hear Ohio is boring ;) just kidding!
Post a Comment